Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Currency Conversion

If like me you are enjoying the strong Aussie dollar by shopping overseas on the Internet (and possibly spending too much like me!) then you need to be able to do quick currency conversion. There are a couple of very good currency conversion websites out there that will do an accurate currency conversion so you know what your money is worth.

These are a couple of my favourites:

xe.com currency conversion

yahoo currency conversion

I hope these help and remember don't spend too much on those bargain websites (like me).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
While I was going through some finance related sites and blogs,I came across your blog "http://australianfinanceblog.blogspot.com/" which I must say is very informative. Since it shares with us such quality info, so I would like to get the permission of placing your link in my credit, debt, mortgage, real estate and stocks related sites and would also appreciate if you allow me to show my websites to you. If you consider to be be beneficial to you then kindly contact me at: dorcia.wellington[at]gmail.com.

Thanks and regards,
Dorcia

Sakira said...

wow this is amezing website try more apk ,
xe currency android

bataiu said...

You can get this application now: Garena Free Fire Apk: Rampage

Micheal Byran said...

Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 315-329-6320

E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).